Business for mother “Tukneneng Business “ August 18, 2008Posted by auxbreak in Business para kay nanay, Food recipe, Home business.
Tags: Food recipe, Home business, nanay business, quail eggs, tukneneng
How to make Tukneneng ( Tukneneng or kwek kwek recipe)
Pinag iisipan ng nanay ko na mag tukneneng business, since patok na patok ito sa masa. Nag research ako sa internet and this is the recipe na nakita ko.
kwek-kwek (or tukneneng, depending on the eggs you’re using)
1 dozen peeled hard boiled quail eggs (or chicken eggs)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
few drops of food coloring (orange?) ( you can also use ketchup for coloring)
salt and pepper to taste
1. put the quail eggs in a clean plastic bag/zip lock, with 1/4 cup flour. shake em until eggs are evenly coated.
2. mix all remaining ingredients exept cooking oil. used a wire whisk or fork, mix it to a smooth batter.
3. dump those little eggs to the batter.
4. put enough cooking oil for deep frying in a shallow pan. heat it.
5. spoon out those eggs from the batter and chuck it in the hot cooking oil.
6. wait till it cooks, about a minute or so. until the coating is crispy.
7. serve with sweet gravy or vinegar.